Our Awards / 2020 Awards schedule, tickets & contenders
2020 awards schedule
To help minimise the spread of COVID-19, we're postponing the remaining Ballance Farm Environment Awards functions and field days until further notice.
Meanwhile, listed below are the farmers and growers who are eligible for this year’s awards, including who received awards at the East Coast and Canterbury functions which have already been held.
We haven’t listed all those who participated, however all entrants will be recognised at the awards functions to acknowledge the great work they’re doing.
For more information, please email or phone/text Caroline Fenton: 022 398 3495.
Award contenders by region.
- Ryan Sanderson & Malinda Wynyard, Hollow Point Pastures
- Michael & Mandy and Richard & Jenny Loffler, Loffler Partnership
- George and Bobbi Williams, Mutuera Station
- Dan & Billie Herries, Taramoa
- Richard Clark, Waipaoa Forests
- Evan & Linda Potter, Waipapa
Click here to see who received awards on 4 March.
- Tony Coltman & Dana Carver, Canlac Holdings
- Robin Oakley, Oakley's Premium Fresh Vegetables
- Brendon Stent, John Taylor & Aafke Huisman, Rosebank – Landcorp Farming Pāmu
- Richard & Chrissie Wright, Tamar Farm
- Mike & Nicky Salvesen, Wakare
Click here to see who received awards on 11 March.
- Mark & Felicity Brough, Paerua
- Damien Watson and Joan Barendsen, Renown – Landcorp Farming Pāmu
- Chris Irons and Debra Hastie, Te Waitere View
- Bryan Frederick and Stu Morgan, Waikeria Prison Farm
- Tim & Rach Phillips, Waipa Meadow
- Tony & Lynda Gray, Kinross Partnership
- Chalky & Lesley Leary, Onga
- Brendon & Rachel Williams, Pencoed Trust
- Mark Johnston & Rebecca Jeffery, Ruahine Range Views
- The Clarke family, Woodhaven Gardens
- Alan & Khim Hellyer, Mahoenui Farm
- Mathew & Sarah Bolton, Oete Goat Farm
- Garry Hewson, Laura Wallis and Dene Noonan – Auckland Council, Te Rau Puriri
- Keith & Jenny Trotter
- Rod & Cindy and Brenna Maclvor, Marsden Estate
- Grant & Danielle Petterd, Prospark Farms
- Jeff Martin & Helen Linssen, Te Karoa Farms
- Sam & Liz Barton, Montana Pastoral
- Chris & Sandra Campbell, Oakwood Hills
- Angela Scott and Grant Williams, Pendella Farm
- Joanna & Simon Davies, Toko Farms
- Anna & Ben Gillespie, Two Farmers Farming
- Robert & Cate Willis, Bobcat Dairy
- Andrew & Vanessa Wilkinson, Calsi Farms
- Geordie & Frances Eade, Granity Downs
- Chris & Desiree Giles, Waimumu Downs
- Verna & Robert Bourke, Conna & Nick Smith, Fern Flats
- Steve Lepper, Lepper Trust
- The Brown family – Robert, Jane, Nick, Sophie, Will, Kate and Sam – Rukumoana Farms
- Ron, Noel and Karl Stanley, Stanley Brothers Trust
- William Beetham, Beetham Pastural
- Rob Dick, Easterbo
- Jeff & Shirley Ravenwood, Fernglen and Motu-Nui
- Neville Fisher, Vern Brasell and Aidan Bichan, Kaiwaiwai Dairies
- Ben & Karen Herrick, Kowhai Bush Organics
- Lifestyle entrants:
- Andy Duncan, Totarabank
- Barrie Cook, Whakatomotomo