Quick Find Information
John and Catherine Ford ihave been named as 2015 Bay of Plenty Ballance Farm Environment Awards Supreme Winner. Find out more
2014 NZ Farm Environment Trust Annual Report is now available by clicking here
2013 National Winner Craige and Roz McKenzie's off-shore report is now available Click here to view the full report on their South American experiences.
Follow us now on Twitter Click here to follow us
New Zealand farmers are amongst the World’s most efficient producers of safe, quality food and are renowned for their long term sustainability focus. This is seen in the excellent stewardship of New Zealand farmland.
The NZFE Trust sets out to take a leadership role in showcasing this stewardship. We set out to publicise and promote widely these profitable sustainable farming practices. read more >
- The Trust also provides for the ongoing development of environmental leadership through a range of partnership programs.
- We are an Independent Charitable Trust, have clear goals and achievable strategic plans and policies and manage the business in a professional way.
- We do not endorse our sponsors or partners products but choose partners and sponsors that understand and support our sustainability ethos.
- We value enduring relationships and have partnerships with nine regional councils (plus the Gisborne District Council) who share our vision.
- While we achieve our goals through the 4 key areas listed above, our Ballance Farm Environment Awards programme is currently our flagship activity.